Work for us
Who we are
Xyla Diagnostics is a passionate team of industry leaders driving for innovative change within healthcare diagnostics. We understand the various issues facing acute hospitals and community healthcare organisations, the root causes, and want to help our customers deliver real sustainable change to their diagnostic services.
Our expert teams deliver onsite and remote services to our customers right across the UK, and we are proud of the hard work and dedication our staff show daily making a real difference to patients and the care they receive.
We are growing quickly as an organisation so in addition to the open vacancies listed below, we welcome applications from anyone interested in joining a dynamic diagnostics team as their next career move.
- Echocardiographers, Cardiac Physiologists/Healthcare Scientists, Sonographers, Vascular Scientists, Neurophysiologists.
- GPwSI, Cardiology Registrars, Consultant Cardiologists.
- We pride ourselves on our partnership working with a variety of stakeholders, acute Trusts, community healthcare providers, GPs and primary care networks, CCGs and private providers.
- We are a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians with a wealth of NHS and private healthcare experience. We work with you to ensure a comprehensive induction and a clear reporting line for clinical governance, image reviewing and clinical excellence.
- Heart Failure Nurses, Arrhythmia Nurses.
- Our friendly recruitment team make sure your requirements are met and lead you through the end to end process.
- Our enthusiastic sales team drives business growth and adds value across our existing services.
- The service delivery team work with you to offer work where and when you want it.
What Xyla Diagnostics can offer you
Competitive pay: leading hourly rates, fixed-term or permanent salaries
Work/life balance: Clinical staff choose when and where they work, meaning clinical duties fit around busy lives. Non-clinical teams enjoy flexible office/remote working.
Opportunities at all levels to lead or support key clinical contracts
Learning & development opportunities for all staff within the business, with support for internal and external courses to develop and maintain your skills
A working environment where innovation is respected, new ideas are supported and success is rewarded
A chance to give something back: use your spare time, specialist skills and experience to support stressed services nationwide
Clinical Excellence.: We give you the support you need so you can concentrate on giving patients the highest possible levels of care.
Currently there are no vacancies
Medical and Nursing Vacancies
Currently no vacancies