Immediate elective care capacity to support NHS Trusts priorities and operational planning.
Immediate diagnostics capacity to support NHS Trusts priorities and operational planning.
In response to the publication of the 2021/2022 NHS Priorities and Operational Planning Guidance, we understand the volume of work to be undertaken by NHS Trusts to achieve the five Priority Areas and recover backlogs created by COVID-19.
Xyla Diagnostics can support the expanding capacity of traditional NHS elective care services without additional physical capacity. We provide flexible and innovative solutions to help Trusts to recover the backlogs and enable NHS staff to continue their vital work treating patients. Substantive experienced clinical operations teams deliver all our services.
We work collaboratively with Trusts to deliver targeted and fully-managed solutions to support elective pathway delivery for all clinical specialities. 7 days a week in a way that integrates with local services.
For our NHS clients, it’s business as usual, whilst we deliver a seamless service incorporating:
- Ownership of the project mobilisation phase to deliver key milestones
- Designated partnerships manager and clinical leads who focus on service integration
- Documented workflows with a sustained focus on patient experience
- A clear framework for the achievement of robust service governance
- Bespoke performance monitoring and reporting systems
Click below to review our interactive brochure to see what services we can provide your Trusts
Please find out how we can support your needs today by contacting us at email@example.com.