Xyla Diagnostics is CQC registered provider of diagnostics, screening and physiological measurements. Our services are underpinned by the CQC fundamental standards of care. Everyone has the right to expect care that is in line with these standards.
- We monitor quality and safety through effective governance and systems. This reduces risks and promotes best practice and service improvements
Fit and proper staff
- We only employ appropriately qualified, fit and proper staff who are competent and experienced through robust recruitment and compliance processes. They are provided with training and supervision to do their job.
- Risks are continually assessed through robust health and safety processes. Staff have the qualifications and skills to keep you safe. Staff ensure there is no harm or improper treatment to patients in their care.
- We are passionate about providing a person-centred approach to our care.
Dignity and respect
- Our clinical team treat everyone equally with privacy, dignity and respect whilst ensuring individual needs are always met.
Duty of candour
- Openness and transparency are the pillars of our service. We will always tell you if something goes wrong, provide you with support and apologise.
- We take all your feedback seriously and are always thriving to ensure we give the best possible care.
- Please contact us here if you have any feedback.
Premises and equipment
- Our equipment used in the provision of service we provide is clean, suitable and looked after properly.